NOW WITH OVER 800 SHOWS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO AND ENJOY


Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Book and a Chat with Heidi R Kling


I am so pleased to finally meet up with my guest on tonight program after our missing out on our show last week. It is with a huge amount of pleasure that I was able to have a return visit from Heidi R Kling, author of the much waited for “Sea”.

I say much waited for but actually it was launched this last week, and I know from my own check with the staff of Borders where I was doing a book signing on Friday, the book has already been ordered bu many readers.

As one blogger wrote…

Sea by Heidi R. Kling is one of those books that sweeps you up and carries you away to another world when you’re not even paying attention. It’s not until much later — when you’ve practically finished the novel — that you realize how it has captured your attention.

It is a book that has been talked about and written about for months now as of last week it’s available for all.

During the show I was lucky enough to have several callers dial in to speak to Heidi, whom in her own inimitable fashion took each question in her stride, not only answering the person but adding extras to the listener’s question.

Being the second appearance by Heidi, I was able to look at some of the things we do not know about this author, including at a previous job she used to sometimes dress up in fishnets, to “Spelunking” in New Zealand.

As normal it was great to chat with Heidi, a show that all will listen and enjoy, as I spend a Sunday evening hosting “A Book and a Chat with Heidi R Kling”.


Barry

Direct link to the show
"A Book and a Chat with Heidi R Kling"

or you can download the mp3 file of the show from
"Heidi R Kling"

You can find out more about my guest and their book at:
"Heidi R Kling - Sea"

Barry Eva (Storyheart)

My Blogs:

Book Information and Things UK - Across the Pond

Book and a Chat Radio Show Guests - A Book and a Chat

Funny, Weird Or Just Interesting News From Around the World - Laugh I Thought My Trousers Would Never dry

No comments: