NOW WITH OVER 800 SHOWS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO AND ENJOY


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Book and a Chat with Randolph J. Rogers

Sometimes life gives you a shock, something happens, you can’t explain, you do something, turn left instead of right stop at a junction and don’t know why, my guest today had something happened to him which not only opened him up to understanding, but also changed his whole life.

My guest today “Randolph (Randy) J. Rogers” tells in “The Key Of Life” a true story about who we are, why we are here and how we are all connected. That connection is meticulously documented as you follow his quest for the truth and then proven in an ending, and that is really only the beginning.

What to me is even more of a coincidence… or is it the master plan of your life? Is that I went for a “past regression” viewing myself only yesterday, something that people who know will find a strange thing for me to do. Then to find that my guest on today’s show, not only wrote a book about such things but was able to go into some of the questions and questions I had following my session yesterday.

The Key of Life:

In just about everyone’s life, there comes a time when they may question their reason for existing. For me that journey began on a day in June of 1995, shortly after I had moved into my new home. A feeling swept over me that an old friend from grade school, Kathy Lynch, had passed away. I had not seen Kathy since 1973 but now I couldn’t get her, or the feeling that she was gone from this world, out of my mind. My former news background is one of many forces pushing me in an intense search to find what became of her. My investigation quickly turns into an obsession, driven by dreams and a pattern of synchronistic events. Along the way, I find that myself, Kathy, and a mysterious author named L.W. Rogers, are somehow all linked together in the past. The pieces of a larger puzzle begin to emerge and prophecies I’ve foretold are revealed to be the truth as I uncover a story about past lives, present circumstances and reincarnation.

Want to learn more, want to find out why you get premonition, thought s you have been somewhere before or just want to enjoy a fascinating thirty minutes of entertainment. Then sit back and listen to “A Book and a Chat” with Randolph J. Rogers

Barry

Direct link to the show
"A Book and a Chat with Randolph J. Rogers"

or you can download the mp3 file of the show from
"Randolph J. Rogers"

You can find out more about my guest and their book at:
"Randolph J. Rogers - The Key to Life"

Barry Eva (Storyheart)

My Blogs:

Book Information and Things UK - Across the Pond

Book and a Chat Radio Show Guests - A Book and a Chat

Funny, Weird Or Just Interesting News From Around the World - Laugh I Thought My Trousers Would Never dry

No comments: