NOW WITH OVER 800 SHOWS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO AND ENJOY


Thursday, November 19, 2009

A BOOK AND A CHAT "Flying Solo"

Unfortunately my guest did not turn up, so the show was another solo event.

During the show I explained about the YA Radio month and guests I had on the show. You can share my next weeks "Thursday Story" called "The Doll".

During the show I explained why soon you might be finding EGGO WAFFLES on Ebay as well as going through some of the up and coming events, and guests.

Listen to the show and you'll find out where you can find out more about me and my show, as well as my normal posts such as my Sunday UK Blog.

It was is thirty minutes of solo chat, but as they say "The Show Must Go On"

You can listen to the show at

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/across-the-pond/2009/11/19/a-book-and-a-chat-with-chamein-canton


Not the normal guest but I hope you enjoy my thirty minutes of chat

Barry



BARRY EVA (Storyheart)

Author of Young Adult Romance/Fiction book
"Across the Pond"

No comments: