NOW WITH OVER 800 SHOWS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO AND ENJOY


Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Book and a Chat shows restart this week

After my emergency trip back to England, my radio shows will restart this week, first show being Tuesday February 9th at 6:30pm

I would like to thank everybody for their kind wishes during my family troubles, and would also like to apologize for those people whose shows I had to cancel, hopefully many of those will appear in fresh shows over the next few months.

Next few shows:(Weekdays show are normally 6:30pm, Saturdays normally 11:00am... All times are EST)

Feb 9th Mary Jane Paris
Feb 11th Lori Finnila
Feb 12th Judi Moreo – 7pm
Feb 13th (Sat) Victor Pross 11:00am
Feb 15th Maria Andrade
Feb 16th Rawhealingpatch)
Feb 18th T.P. Jones
Feb 20th (Sat) Kay Strom 11:00am
Feb 22nd Jennifer Hubbard – The Secret Year
Feb 23rd Proff Asst
Feb 25th Back-Kill
Feb 27th (Sat) Kristin Walker


Barry

1 comment:

Leigh Purtill said...

Welcome back, Barry! I'm glad to hear you're resuming your show! Take care...