NOW WITH OVER 800 SHOWS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO AND ENJOY


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Christmas Book and a Chat with Kim Smith


I started running my internet blog radio show, back in February of 2009, since that time I have presented exactly one hundered radio shows.

My very first guest was also just starting her radio show, as well as launching her own book. Since then we have appeared on each others shows since then as well as doing a couple of specials together.

So today to for my Christmas special who else could I have as a guest but the one and only KIM SMITH Mystery and Romance author and host of the blog radio show "Introducing Writers"

Kim and I talk about all that has gone on through this last year, how our radio shows have taken, off, the guests we've had, the things we've learned and been able to share with listeners. Not only about the writers and their books, but about the art of writing and promoting books a whole.

The show as normal when Kim and I get chatting covers many areas and is not lacking in humor.

As a Christmas Special, the show was extended to a one hour slot, yet still we ran out of time.

So why not settle down as listen to "A Christmas Book and a Chat with Kim Smith" or better still download the mp3 file or bookmark the radio show, and have a relaxing and enjoyable listen to the show after that Christmas Dinner.



http://www.blogtalkradio.com/across-the-pond/2009/12/22/a-christmas-book-and-a-chat-with-kim-smith

or else copy the mp3 file from

Kim Smith


Season bests to all readers and listeners from me Barry



BARRY EVA (Storyheart)

Author of Young Adult Romance/Fiction book
"Across the Pond"

No comments: