NOW WITH OVER 800 SHOWS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO AND ENJOY


Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Book and a Chat with Ana Koza

Children's author Ana Koza is todays guest on "A Book and a Chat"

Ana has recently released two books for kids aged 6-8, THE MAGIC WORDS and AROUND THE WORLD, both of which will be a great addition to both schools  and libraries, as well as a great book to share with young readers.

THE MAGIC WORDS tells the story of how Tommy learns to say “the magic words” that his mother explains to him, as he enjoys his days riding his bike, spending time at school, eating his favorite foods, playing in the park and doing all the kinds of stuff other boys his age do each day. Tommy comes to find from his loving and caring mom that learning to say PLEASE and THANK YOU opens up a world to him he never knew.
  THE MAGIC WORDS are beautifully illustrated by Gisela Margarito

AROUND THE WORLD is seen through the eyes of 6-year old Ellie who shows other kids about the big, wide and wonderful world we live in. In the pages of AROUND THE WORLD, Ellie visits her friend Madhu in India who helps her mom make dishes like Paneer Tikka Masala (cheese with tangy tomato sauce), her soccer player pal Eric in Australia, Jessica in Mexico who loves Mariachi music to Abassi in Nigeria who reads before he goes to bed each night in Africa. Ellie also visits the animals that live in Antarctica too, like penguins and seals. ATW is a dazzlingly charming book that will certainly thrill many youngsters.

Being a full-time mom is hard work, but I do my best to manage my time to share my stories with you. I steadfastly believe in the importance of good manners, respecting others and empowerment through self-confidence, as I teach these virtues to my kids daily.  It is with great hope that my stories will trigger your child's imagination!


So listen now and share an interesting and entertaining show as I chat with my special guest today on A Book and a Chat with Ana Koza

Barry

Direct link to this show and all my other arched shows.
"A Book and a Chat with Ana Koza" and all my other archived shows

You can find out more about my guest and their books at:
"Ana Koza - Children's Author"

Barry Eva (Storyheart)

My Blogs:

Book Information and Things UK - Across the Pond

Book and a Chat Radio Show Guests - A Book and a Chat

All about Barry Eva his books and parodies and much more - Across the Pond LLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)